Boxing is an amazing whole-body sport that lets you build on your cardio, speed, agility, strength and power. But it goes beyond the muscular strength. Boxing is a fantastic stress releaser, it helps to develop your stamina and willpower, and takes discipline and confidence at another level. That must be the reason why lately boxing has become increasingly popular over the world – both among men and women.
For this special Boxing bootcamp we are delighted to cooperate with Redouane Asloum – professional French boxer, whose achievements include more than 200 international competitions and participation in the Olympic Games of Athens. He has won numerous medals and titles, including French Vice-champion (2012 and 2013) and Mediterranean WBC Champion (2014).
You will be able to enjoy an intensive week with several training sessions per day. To ensure a complete set of fitness skills, besides boxing you will also have functional training, strength, cardio and running sessions.
Our team of physiotherapists will be there to pay attention to all your needs and to give you relaxing or healing treatments or massages.
To make your holidays with us complete, we have prepared many activities and excursions to make your stay with us more fun and to let you discover the beautiful island of Fuerteventura.
7 nights in a Double room
7 nights in a Single room
4 nights in a Double room
4 nights in a Single room
During your stay you will enjoy:
- Transportation for sports activities during the bootcamp
- All-inclusive accommodation (except for two free afternoons)
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Personalised t-shirt
- Individual wellness consultation upon arrival to define your necessities and objectives
- Boxing sessions with a world-renowed boxer
- Fitness training sessions
- 1 massage
- Access to trainers for daily additional support & mentoring
- Guided excursion around Fuerteventura
Not included in the price:
- Flights (however, our team will be more than happy to help you to search for the best flight connections and the cheapest prices)
- Airport transfer (50 EUR supplement)
- Travel insurance
- Dinner in a restaurant on the last night (please provide around 30 EUR)
- Fee for any extra activities or massages that you would like to do outside the Fuerte Bootcamp training program
- Any personal expenses
A typical day
- 7h15 – smell of coffee will gently wake you up, so that you can get ready for the first training session
- 7h30 – first training session: a run on the beach or a strength training session
- 9h00 – tasty and filling breakfast, made with love by our team members. You will be able to enjoy the fresh fruits of Canary Islands, local yogurts and cheese, homemade bread and granola
- 9h30 – 13h00 – boxing training (advanced level). Beginners will have a strength or cardio training session
- 13h00 – nutritious and healthy lunch
- 14h00 – 17h30 – free time
- 17h30 – boxing training. A strength or cardio training session for the advanced students
- 20h00 – dinner is being served! It’s the best moment of the day, time to unwind and relax, share the stories and laughter with other participants and, of course, enjoy the delicious food