A cornerstone of our enterprise is respect for the personal data of our users/customers and the care we take to protect it. As a user you should know that your rights are protected.
These are the principles we follow with regard to your privacy:
- We will not ask for personal data unless it is necessary in order for us to provide you our services.
- We will not share your personal data with anybody except where we are required by law, or if we have your express authorisation.
www.fuertebootcamp.com has tailored this website to meet the requirements of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and any other applicable legislation, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (hereinafter GDPR) and Law No 34/2002 of 11 June relating to Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
- Name: Kivunghe Kinda Mutamba
- Company name: Fuerte Bootcamp
- Address: Calle El Hierro 2, buzón 24, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas
- Email: email@example.com
- Business: Organising sport and tourism activities
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any personal data you provide to us in online forms shall be treated as “web” data. We employ all the technical and organisational security measures provided by current law when we process our users’ personal data.
When we process your personal data, we will apply the principles contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons, as follows:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation.
- Principle of storage limitation.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
The personal data we process at www.fuertebootcamp.com comes from:
- The contact form on our webpage;
- Registration for the events organised by Fuerte Bootcamp.
You have the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data and to obtain details of whether we are processing personal data relating to you.
- Right to request rectification of any inaccurate data, or where appropriate ask that it be erased when for example, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to request restriction on processing your data, in which case we shall only store such data to deal with or defend against complaints.
- Right to object to data being processed in certain circumstances on the basis of reasons relating to your individual situation.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to effective legal protection and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Contact form: We ask for the following personal data: name, email address, subject matter and message. We use the data to handle www.fuertebootcamp.com users’ requests, to respond to any queries, complaints or comments etc. which may arise in relation to the information on the website, any services provided via the website, processing of personal data, matters relating to the legal tex