PRIVACY AND YOUR RIGHTS ON www.fuertebootcamp.com
A cornerstone of our enterprise is respect for the personal data of our users/customers and the care we take to protect it. As a user you should know that your rights are protected.
These are the principles we follow with regard to your privacy:
- We will not ask for personal data unless it is necessary in order for us to provide you our services.
- We will not share your personal data with anybody except where we are required by law, or if we have your express authorisation.
LEGAL REGULATIONS AND THIS WEBSITE
www.fuertebootcamp.com has tailored this website to meet the requirements of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and any other applicable legislation, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (hereinafter GDPR) and Law No 34/2002 of 11 June relating to Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CONTROLLER
- Name: Kivunghe Kinda Mutamba
- Company name: Fuerte Bootcamp
- Address: Calle El Hierro 2, buzón 24, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business: Organising sport and tourism activities
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any personal data you provide to us in online forms shall be treated as “web” data. We employ all the technical and organisational security measures provided by current law when we process our users’ personal data.
PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When we process your personal data, we will apply the principles contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons, as follows:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation.
- Principle of storage limitation.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA VIA OUR WEBSITE
The personal data we process at www.fuertebootcamp.com comes from:
- The contact form on our webpage;
- Registration for the events organised by Fuerte Bootcamp.
You have the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data and to obtain details of whether we are processing personal data relating to you.
- Right to request rectification of any inaccurate data, or where appropriate ask that it be erased when for example, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to request restriction on processing your data, in which case we shall only store such data to deal with or defend against complaints.
- Right to object to data being processed in certain circumstances on the basis of reasons relating to your individual situation.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to effective legal protection and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Contact form: We ask for the following personal data: name, email address, subject matter and message. We use the data to handle www.fuertebootcamp.com users’ requests, to respond to any queries, complaints or comments etc. which may arise in relation to the information on the website, any services provided via the website, processing of personal data, matters relating to the legal texts shown on the website, and any other kind of enquiry made which is not subject to contract conditions.
- Registration form: We ask for the following personal data: name, surname, organisation, email address and telephone number. These details are collected in order to manage attendance and to contact attendees with any notices relating to the event involved.
Other reasons we process your personal data are:
- To ensure that the terms and conditions of use and the applicable law are being complied with: this may include developing tools and algorithms that enable our website to protect the confidentiality of the personal data collected.
- To support and improve the services offered by our website
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, www.fuertebootcamp.com, represented by Kivunghe Kinda Mutamba with legal address at Calle El Hierro 2, buzon 24, 35660, Las Palmas, shall be responsible for processing the data of website users .
www.fuertebootcamp.com will not – now or in the future – sell, rent or transfer personal data that could identify the user to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases we may collaborate with other professionals and in such cases we shall seek the consent of users, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration, whilst observing strict confidentiality.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
Our services are offered on the basis of the requested consent, and you are entering into a contract for our services in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the contract policy.
We may lawfully use your data in accordance with the European and Spanish data protection regulation on the following legal grounds:
– You have given your consent (you were presented with a consent form to authorise the processing of your data for specific purposes; you can withdraw your consent at any time).
– We have to be able to process your data to manage and maintain a contract that we have signed with you;
– We have to process your data to meet certain legal requirements;
– We are using your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so outweigh any damage to your rights regarding data protection;
– Should new purposes arise on other legal grounds, we will do everything possible to identify the legal grounds in question and will contact you as soon as possible when we become aware of the existence of this situation.
- Identifying data: name and email address.
- Criteria for storing data the data shall be kept until the interested party requests that it be erased.
OTHER PARTIES WE MAY SHARE YOUR DATA
In order to provide the services that are strictly necessary for carrying out our business, www.fuertebootcamp.com shares data with the following providers under their privacy terms and conditions.
When you browse www.fuertebootcamp.com, non-identifying data may be collected such as IP addresses, geographical location (approximate), a register of how you use our services and other data that cannot be used to identify you. Non-identifying data shall also include data relating to your browsing habits via third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the site, track the movements of our users around the site and to compile demographic data on our user base as a whole.
DATA CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY, AND ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA
www.fuertebootcamp.com undertakes that by using and processing your data, including personal data, it maintains due confidentiality to use the data in accordance with the purposes for which it was captured, and also undertakes to fulfil its obligation to store such data and employ all means to avoid unauthorised access, alteration, loss or processing (such as the https protocols we use), in accordance with the data protection legislation in force. www.fuertebootcamp.com cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the internet network, and consequently the abuse of data through third parties fraudulently gaining access to it. As a user of www.fuertebootcamp.com, you are responsible for ensuring that the data you provide to www.fuertebootcamp.com is correct and true, thus liberating FUERTE BOOTCAMP from any liability in this respect. You shall guarantee and be responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data you provide, and shall undertake to keep the information up to date. You agree to give full and correct data on the contact form available on our website.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
In accordance with Law No 34/2002 of 11 of July relating to Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), www.fuertebootcamp.com does not use SPAM, and therefore it will not send unsolicited marketing emails, or mail that has not been previously authorised by you. You can choose to give your express consent to receiving the newsletter by completing the form on the website, separate from any commercial data requested from time to time. Under Law No 34/2002 relating to Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) www.fuertebootcamp.com undertakes not to send marketing communications without authorisation or without identifying themselves clearly.